This article describes how to add a chatbot to a Webflow website using the Kommunicate chat widget. The process is relatively simple and does not require any coding knowledge.
- Sign up for a Kommunicate account and create a chatbot.
- Log in to your Webflow account and open your site in design mode.
- Click on the “W” icon in the top left corner of the design window and select “Project Settings”.
- Under “Custom Code”, click on the “Footer Code” tab.
- Paste the Kommunicate Install script into the code section and click “Save Changes”.
- Publish your site.