After 2010, SaaS-[Software as a Service] became a trend in the market. Just think from your sixth sense, OpenAI just launched ChatGPT, which made a buzz in the global market. That would have a major impact on IT companies globally. Now let’s take a scenario: if we integrate OpenAI with an existing SaaS product, what would the result be?
Actually, many companies in the USA are working towards AI-SaaS integration. They have started understanding the pros and cons of AI with their SaaS products, like…
- Many chatbots are getting automated using AI.
- Docker is one of the strong examples of AI-powered products.
So what are the Benefits of Integrating AI in SaaS?: The most important point is that SaaS with AI offers more quick software and web development than on-premises software. That directly reflects the revenue model of the company.
Also, there are many advantages of AI integration; let’s have a look:
- Automation means getting rid of manual tasks.
- SaaS + AI is also a good cost-saving option
- Augments Efforts for Human Welfare
- Detection of malware and black-hat activities on the site
- Detection poor performing areas of the company
- Helping almost each and every industries
Apart from that, there are some well-known SaaS platforms that are integrated with AI and performing well compared to earlier.
- Crowdstrike: This is a cybersecurity platform that provides cloud workload and endpoint protection, threat intelligence, and cyber attack response services. After the integration of AI, the users may see if there are any malfunctions happening in their product, and organizations can take appropriate action against the same.
- Domino Data Lab: Domino Data Labs provides a system of record that tracks all data science activity across an organization and acts as an orchestration layer on the AWS storage foundation. This is the perfect example of SaaS integration with AI. After integration, the users can compile information by testing various AI models and get better results for future forecasts.
- Apptio: Apptio is USA based licensing, strategy, and capital expenditure SaaS development company. They also integrated AI into their platform to advise other companies on the best services for their resources.
Hunting for a SaaS development company?
Yes, there are tons of benefits to integrating AI with SaaS. Also, it is cost-effective and also provides secure solutions for your product. Apart from all this priceless information, I would recommend a SaaS development company that has 11 years of experience with 80+ dedicated SaaS developers. Have a look at how Bacancy is making businesses successful by integrating AI with SaaS.
SaaS Development with OpenAI: A Perfect Combination was originally published in Chatbots Life on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.