Save your Spot
The Chatbot Conference Online is now less than a month away!
If you haven’t registered, this is the perfect time to sign up and save your spot.
- On-Demand: Available Now
- May 25th: Chatbot Conference & Live Q&A with Speakers
- May 26th: Certified Conversational Design Workshop
- May 27th: Certified NLP Developer Workshop
Let our team know if you have any questions.
Looking forward to seeing you at the Conference.
What you will learn
- Discover: Discover how enterprises are winning with Bots and AI. Live Q&A with top industry experts.
- Design: Design your conversational agent in our workshop.
- Develop: Turn your design into a fully functioning bot in our NLP workshop.
What Makes our Event Different?
DAY 1: May 25th: Conference & LIVE Q&A with Speakers
On Day 1 our Goal is to give you an overall understanding of the Bot Ecosystem, to discover the best business application that are producing an ROI, and to do deep dives in the most essential areas.
Deep Dives during our LIVE Q&A Sessions:
- AI Customer Service: Exploring how Enterprises are using bots in Customer Service to increase customer satisfaction and decrease costs.
- Voice & Virtual Assistants: Latest on Voice from Google Home, Alexa, & Siri.
- Customer Service: Exploring how Enterprises are using bots in
- Marketing: Latest on how Enterprises are generating leads and sales using Bots.
- B2E, Backend & RPA’s: This is the biggest use cases no one is talking about! Backend bots are bots that automated tasks between employees and enterprises such as HR, password reset, employee on-boarding, document management, proof reading, and much more.
- Artificial Intelligence & NLP: Latest on NLP & AI for Bots
- Chatbots Design & UX: Latest design conventions and a look at what’s working.
We aim to answer the most pressing questions such as ‘what use cases have the biggest ROI’, ‘what is possible given the current state of AI & NLP ’, ‘what is the best way for Enterprises to get started’ and many more. The Live Q&A is the perfect time to ask them questions and go in depth on their topic of expertise.
Networking & Digital Happy Hour
Your bot will be able to answer 10 FAQ questions, have a great on-boarding experience and a number of fall backs. You will learn how to design and develop a bot using NLP/NLU Platforms and deploy your bot to a website, sms, messaging channel or voice.
Conversational Designer Workshop: May 26th, 2021
In this workshop, you will learn how to design a great chatbot. You learn about copy writing, user research, UX design and how to use data and analytics to improve your chatbot or virtual assistant.
NLP & NLU Developer Workshop: May 27th, 2021
In this workshop, you will learn how to build a bot using Natural Language Processing. You will learn about intent classification, entity extraction, dialogue management, and you’ll learn how to make your bot conversational using NLP!