It’s great to start as an agency and offer chatbot building services. But if you want to scale your business, it might be time to switch from a professional service model to something like SaaS or Marketplace.
Here are some companies that have made the jump from agencies:
Here’s a quick list of some companies that made it. They all started as agencies but after some time figured out how to build a product company.
Trending Bot Articles:
- BotsCrew — (https://botscrew.com), started as an agency and then built a chatbot building framework.
- Botmakers — (https://botmakers.net) used to sell chatbot project leads but switched to chatbot templates marketplace.
- Airchat (https://airchat.us), a website bot building platforms focused on recruiting bots. Built by the Botmakers team too.
- A Denmark based BotSupply.
- Blip by Take (Brazil and LATAM market)
- London-based company We Build Bots (http://wbb.ai).
- Leena.ai started as an agency too but then join y combinator and built a HR chatbot platform.
Who did I miss? Please mention in comments or email me at email@example.com.